An accomplished software engineer specializing in Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Agile and Test Driven Development with 8 years of experience in the full lifecycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- M.S., Computer Engineering, Galatasaray University, 2017 (expected).
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Galatasaray University, 2010.
2015 – present, Expert Software Engineer, iyzico.
- Development of large scale payment system.
- Development of real time fraud detection system by building an ensemble of ML&AI models that balances overall revenue and true positive rejections.
- Used technologies: Java 8, Scala, Spark, Python, Spring Boot, Groovy, Redis
2013 – 2015, Unit Manager, Bilge Adam.
Unit Manager, Software Development Unit – Java & Open Source
- Interviews with 50+ software engineers and handled recruiting and people management for the division of 10+ software engineers.
- Built up the software development life cycle of Java & Open Source technologies department
- Led company’s Agile transformation process
SCRUM Master, Syncsort DMExpress Web & Mobile Project
- Implemented various areas of web and mobile projects of Syncsort DMExpress, an ETL tool for big data integration
- Management of SCRUM process and accountable of removing impediments of the team
- Project link : http://www.syncsort.com/en/Products/DMX/DMX-Overview
- Used Technologies : Java, C, JNI, JAX-RS, Jersey, JUnit, Tomcat, Maven, IONIC, AngularJS, Appium, Jasmine
Consultant, Digiturk Online Self Care Project
- Implemented backend services of Digiturk online self care project for the largest digital media company of Turkey with more than 3 million subscribers
- Project link : https://onlineislemler.digiturk.com.tr/
- Used Technologies : Java, Spring, JAX-WS, PL/SQL, Oracle Weblogic, Maven
Trainer, Bilge Adam Corporate Academy
- Trainer of “Java Programming”, “Effective Java Programming”, “Java Enterprise Edition”, “Java Web Services” and “Android Programming” courses
- Course links : http://www.egitimtakvimi.com
2010 – 2013, Software Development Engineer, Vodafone.
- Participated development of Service Delivery Framework (a concept of SDP) which enables mobile operators to create and deploy their own multimedia services through multiple channels for 20 million subscribers of the largest telecommunication company of the world
- Project Link : http://www.oksijen.com/en/c/Messaging–and-Value-Added-Services-Solutions
- Used Technologies : Java, OSGI, Equinox, Oracle, LDAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Seam Framework, JSF, RichFaces
- Implemented Vodafone Partner Portal web project
- Used Technologies : Google Web Toolkit, Oracle Weblogic, JPA, Spring, Hibernate
2009 – 2010, Software Development Specialist, Zerobuffer.
- Implemented various areas of large scale telecommunications project for Türk Telekom, largest telecommunications company of Turkey
- Implemented a mobile news reader application CMONE for media companies (http://www.slideshare.net/zerobuffer/cmone-mobile-news-reader)
- Implemented various web applications with Ruby on Rails (projects:http://zerobuffer.com/?page_id=390)
- Writing a web site for people to track mobile sensor data from Android phones.(https://github.com/yyenigun/mobile-sensing-web)
- Reviewer of a book named “Appium Essentials” (http://www.amazon.com/Appium-Essentials-Manoj-Hans/dp/1784392480)
- Ozturk, M., Yenigun, Y., Tunali, C., Yaycioglu, O. Restful Konfigürasyon Yönetimi 6th National Software Engineering Symposium of Turkey, 2012. (http://uyms2015.yasar.edu.tr/2012/uyms2012.pdf)
- Languages: Turkish (Native), English (Fluent), French (Fluent, DELF B2 Certified)
- Concepts: OOA/OOD (UML, Design Patterns, Refactoring), Unit and Integration Testing
- OS: MS Windows, Solaris, Linux (Fedora,Ubuntu)
- SOA: Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML, Apache Axis, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey
- Web: J2EE, JSF, JSP/Servlets, Spring MVC, Seam, JBOSS A.S., Google Web Toolkit, Graymound, Oracle Weblogic Portal, Oracle Weblogic Server, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS
- Mobile: Native mobile application development on Android, Hybrid mobile development with Phonegap and IONIC
- Tools&Utils: Eclipse, Netbeans, Xcode, JUnit, Mockito, JMock, Ant, Maven, Gradle, CVS, Subversion, Git, Sonar, Bamboo, Archiva, Jira, Confluence, Appium, Jasmine, Crucible, Fisheye, Jenkins, ScalaTest, Groovy Spock
- Agile: Agile development, Scrum(Scrum Master), Continous Integration, Test Driven Development, Code Review, Pair Programming